Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Friday Evening

I ran 15.8 miles on Friday evening in 2hrs 5mins, so just under 8min/mile pace. The conditions were good with only a slight breeze although it was pretty cold. I actually had to turn around on Craigmillar Avenue in Milngavie as it was like a skating rink!

I felt reasonably strong at the end and ran the last 5 miles in under 39mins without pushing too hard. My knee feels OK now on Saturday morning but can sometimes get a little worse a couple of days after a run so it should be interesting to see what happens. My next long run is planned for 22nd/23rd Dec as I'll be taking it easy for a few days over Xmas. I'll try and do at least 18 miles then.

I've just noticed the elevation feature on Gmaps Pedomater which I had never spotted before. It seems pretty good although there are quite a few glitches in it. Anybody know of a better site for tracking elevation?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?